Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby Anne

Anne Heung Hoi Lam
Anne HeungAnne Heung
"Hi, my name is Anne Heung Hoi Lam. I was born on October 2, 1974. I was born in Hong Kong, China, but I graduated from the University of British Columbia in Canada. After my studies, I returned to HK, and later, I took part in Miss Hong Kong Pageant 1998 and was crowned the winner. I have worked for TVB for many years and through work, I met a lot of friends from the industry like Kenix Kwok, Eileen Yeow, Yoyo Mung, and many more. It was also through work that I knew I was related to Vinci Wong Yin Chi. Even though I am younger, he calls me 'biu yi' (auntie)".

Representative Works: "Love is Beautiful" and "Lady Yang".

Personal Note: I believe Anne is the cutest girl kid. I always admired Anne for her friendliness, intelligence, and her ability to play evil roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment