Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Baby Jessica

Jessica Hester Hsuan

"Hello! My name is Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen Huen). I was born on August 18, 1970. I graduated from the University of London and majored in Chemical Engineering. In 1991, I filmed a commercial for Ferrero Rocher chocolate and was discovered by TVB. In 1992, I signed with TVB as a managed artist. In 1999, I won the award for 'Most Favourite Actress' for the role of Queen Mo Chiu Kwan (Miss Mo) in 'Detective Investigation Files IV'. It may seem that my social circle is small in the industry, but I do have a lot of true friends like Flora Chan, Louis Koo, Gallen Lo, Bobby Au Yeung, Wong He, Tavia Yeung, Melissa Ng, Raymond Lam, Jacky Lui, Roger Kwok, Cindy Au, Alex Fong Chung Sun, Moses Chan, Eileen Yeow, Natalie Wong, etc. After working for TVB for so many years, I have been given the title for 'Most Faithful Artist to TVB". I don't know if that is going to change because, in October, I am switching my contract to a per series contract. I will no longer be managed by TVB. Hopefully, it will not affect my relationship with the company".

Representative Works: "The File of Justice IV & V", "Cold Blood Warm Heart", "Old Time Buddy", "Detective Investigation Files IV", "Witness to a Prosecution", "A Step Into the Past", "Golden Faith", "Square Pegs", and "Life Made Simple".

Personal Note: Jessica looks very cute in this picture. The thing I like most about Jessica is her straightforward attitude. She is so real and never fake. She is so true to herself and friendly. It is so funny when she goes on game shows because she is so loud; it is a joy watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment