Sunday, July 16, 2006

Baby Louis

Louis Koo Tin Lok
Louis Koo
"My name is Louis Koo Tin Lok. Many people call me by my nickname, Koo Jai. I was born on October 21, 1970. I started off as a model for clothing and karaoke. My skin color was always very pale-looking; it wasn't until 1997 that I started to tan my skin. After becoming dark, my image gave off a very 'cool' look. I probably seem cool because, in reality, I don't like to speak much. Same as Chi Lam, I, too, have experienced filming television series, movies, and singing. Unlike Chi Lam, my singing skills aren't that great. Although my main focus is movies right now, I would like to release another music album because you can make a lot of money doing shows. For a one-hour show, I would sing 3 songs, and I would receive a sum of 100,000HKD. Pretty good, huh? Also, I'm filming so many movies right now. Hopefully, one of them will race out and gain me a 'Best Actor Award'.

Representative Works: "A Step Into the Past", "At the Threshold of an Era", and "Detective Investigation Files IV".

Personal Note: The baby picture does not resemble Louis at all. Louis looks very serious in the picture...no wonder he has the 'cool' image. Even though it is a black and white picture, you can tell that he was very white-skinned. Louis also has very nice dimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment