Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby Myolie

Myolie Wu Hang Yi
Myolie Wu
"My name is Myolie Wu Hang Yi. I was born on November 6, 1979. I entered TVB after winning Miss Hong Kong Pageant second-runner up (third place). In my modern series, my favourite character is Ling Ling from "Survivors' Law", and my favourite character in an anicient series is Tin Lik from "Wars of In-Laws". I really love to act! It would be a dream come true if I can work with Andy Lau Tak Wah! I am currently filming 《肥田囍事》 with Andy Hui Chi On. In order to get into character, I have put on some weight for the role. I am weighing in at 150 lb. right now. This is all done for the sake of acting. Hopefully, the series will wrap up filming soon".

Representative Works: "Golden Faith", "Triumph in the Skies", "Survivor's Law", and "Wars of In-Laws".

Personal Note: Myolie's Japanese stepmother gave her a Japanese name, Miyori, when she was younger. Before leaving to the States to study, her father didn't like the idea of a Chinese person having a Japanese name. Thus, she changed it to 'Myolie' because it had a similar pronunciation to Miyori. People who don't know how to pronounce 'Myolie' would read it as 'My Only'.

No comments:

Post a Comment