Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Baby Ron

Ron Ng Cheuk Hei
Ron NgRon Ng
"Hi, I am Ron Ng Cheuk Hei! I was born on September 2, 1979. In 1998, I was employed by TVB's dance department as a dancer. I remember Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam were next door taking lessons from TVB's Acting Class. It wasn't until the year 2000 that Louis Koo encouraged and recommended me to sign up for TVB's drama department. Just like Louis, I don't smile often. I don't look so great when I smile. I like my 'cool' look better. I really have to thank the company for giving me so many chances. In 2004, I was very fortunate to win the award for 'Most Improved Male Artiste' at TVB's Anniversary. A big thanks to my manager, Garly Chan, family, friends, and fans for their trust in me. I will continue to work hard and improve in all aspects. I will not disappoint those who have faith and believe in me".

Representative Works: "Triumph in the Skies", "Twin of Brothers", "The Academy", "Revolving Doors of Vengeance", and "Men in Pain".

Personal Note: When Ron was born, his mother never told their relatives whether Ron was a boy or a girl, so most of the relatives thought Ron was a baby girl in this picture. I love Ron! He is so '靚仔'! I also love his dimples! Of all the female co-stars whom Ron has been rumoured with, he is only close with Tavia. He is so comfortable around her. They can wrap their arms around each other or hold hands in public. He wouldn't do that with other female co-stars no matter how well he knows them.

No comments:

Post a Comment