Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Baby Tavia

Tavia Yeung Yi
Tavia Yeung
"Hi, I am Tavia Yeung Yi. I was born on August 30, 1979. I am only 3 days older than Ron Ng. That is why we always have our birthday parties together. Plus, we are managed by the same manager, and we are best friends. He likes to play tricks on me like taking funny pictures of me when I am sleeping on set or scaring me with his dog, Yam. Anyway, I entered TVB by joining TVB's 13th Acting Class. Other classmates included Raymond Lam, Mat Yeung, David Do, Olivia Fu, Jones Lee Chung Hei, and Meini Cheung. The most unforgettable moment in my career as an actress was winning TVB's 'Most Improved Female Artiste' award in 2003 for the role of Kelly Wan Ka Lei in 'Vigilante Force'. I recently finished filming 'Dicey Business', where I star opposite Bosco Wong. Now, I am currently filming Lau Ka Ho's 40-episode long drama. In the series, I will play a model and I am also paired up with Bosco in this series. I will continue to work hard, and I hope I will be able to play an evil role in the future".

Representative Works: "Eternal Happiness", "Whatever It Takes", "Vigilante Force", "Twin of Brothers", "The Prince's Shadow", and "A Pillow Case of Mystery".

Personal Note: You can tell that the kid picture looks like Tavia. She looks pretty cute. Tavia is such a playful person. She's got a very healthy image going on. She is quite low-key just like Anne Heung and Melissa Ng. She and Ron are just adorable when they are together. If only they are a real couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment