Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baby Yoyo

Yoyo Mung Ka Wai
Yoyo MungYoyo Mung
"My name is Yoyo Mung Ka Wai, and I was born on August 3, 1973. I am a very straight, broad-minded person. I am also a tomboy. I enjoy doing sports like bowling, water skiing, wake boarding, martial arts, etc. I have to get Lawrence Ng and Anne Heung to teach me how to play golf. If I get a hang of that, then I'll probably take that up, too. I have recently finished filming a Tae Kwan Do scene with Moses Chan for 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter', and now I am bruised all over and have injured my foot. Other than that, the filming went smoothly. I am really happy for getting the opportunity to play the 'fighter girl' in series. It is a new image for me, and it is refreshing for audience members to watch".

Representative Works: "Healing Hands II", "Burning Flame II", "The 'W' Files", and "Forensic Heroes".

Personal Note: This Yoyo picture was taken in Yuen Long when she was 8 years old. She looked very cute and happy because she got to ride her bike around in a big place. Yoyo was still sucking on a pacifier at the age of 3; it wasn't until her mother took it away from her that she started to grow out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment