Friday, July 14, 2006

Filming in Hot Temperature

Tavia Yeung and Bosco Wong immerse together to decrease the hot temperature.

Bosco Wong and Tavia Yeung flew to the Philippines to film for TVB's 《賭場風雲》 earlier in the scorching temperature of 40 degrees Celsius. The scene talked about a group of girls in a beauty pageant, where the girls were required to show off their beauty in a pool side round. As soon as the scene was finished filming and the cameras stopped rolling, Bosco and Tavia immediately started to play in the water. Bosco said, "The weather was so hot there. I believe the temperature was around 40 degrees; thus, as I saw water, I was very happy. I didn't care whatsoever and jumped into the water to cool off. Everyone thought I was crazy, but it was just too hot. You can suffer from heat stroke if you don't cool down".

*Credits of the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment