Sunday, August 13, 2006

Baby Kenneth

Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming
Kenneth MaKenneth Ma
"Hello, I am Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming, but people like to call me Ma Ming. I was born on February 13, 1974. I graduated from the University of British Columbia in Canada. My major was Mechanical Engineering. In 1999, I was accepted into TVB's Acting Class. Besides acting, my alternate passion is soccer. I love to play soccer and I play all positions. I love Donald Duck a lot, too. Ever since I was a little kid, I liked Donald Duck because he is sneaky, greedy, and selfish...very human-like. I have an enormous collection of Donald things. Whenever I film outside of Hong Kong, I would go and look for Donald stuff. Whatever you can name, I have it. Things like bed sheets, blanket, clothing, accessories, utensils, cups, figurines, dolls, planner, pens, the whole works! Ha ha!"

I love working with veteran actors because I really learn a lot from them. Benz Hui and Wayne Lai have really taught me a lot in acting. My first major role was in 'Triumph in the Skies', where I played Roy Ko Chi Wang alongside Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, and Bosco Wong. We were given the nickname as 'S4' (Solar 4) by the crew members because we played pilots in the show. I really have to thank TVB, Tommy Leung, and other producers for giving me opportunities to act. I will do my best and not disappoint those who support me".

Representative Works: "Triumph in the Skies", "The Driving Power", "Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu", "Lost in the Chamber of Love", "Scavengers' Paradise," and "Into Thin Air".

Personal Note: Kenneth looks very cute! Ma Ming still smiles like that. You can tell he was going to grow up to be tall because of his long legs. In this picture, he is standing with his mother and his older twin sisters. Kenneth is always very low-key; he tends to stand by the side in group pictures because he is not the main focus. That is what makes him smart; he knows where his position is. Only Myolie Wu and HK fans call him Ma Ming. Mainland China fans refer to him as Siu Ma because they call Steven Ma 'Wai Gor'. Kenneth really is a soccer fanatic. Last year, when the producer and some cast members went on Metro Radio to talk about "Into Thin Air", he was watching a soccer game on TV while they were on air, and he wasn't paying attention to the interview. Both of my younger sisters and I just love him because of his true personality!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha omg!!! do you know where i can listen to this metro interview then?? hahaha~!! i would love to know how to interview went then if he wasnt paying attention! LOL ..but wouldn't that look bad on him on his part, lol for seeming like he was rude to the interviewer??

    Ma Ming so cute as a little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To JingMui:

    I have the mp3, but unable to upload it. When they asked Ma Ming to talk about his character, they jokingly told him to not just concentrate on watching the game, as they wanted to hear his storyline. The DJ also poked fun and said that Turkey was losing. :)

    ReplyDelete