Friday, October 6, 2006

Baby Ada

Ada Choi Siu Fun

"Hi, my name is Ada Choi Siu Fun, but many people call me '美女芬' or 'BBQ Pork Rice'. After appearing on "Beautiful Cooking", I've been given the name 'Pineapple Fun'. Also, Justin Lo and Leo Ku proposed to me due to my magnificent cooking skills. Ha ha! I was born on September 17, 1973. I entered TVB by participating in Miss Hong Kong Pageant 1991, and I was crowned 2nd runner-up (3rd place). Throughout my acting career, I've been blessed with wonderful scripts and took on many roles. In 1998, God bestowed the 'Best Actress' award to me for playing Jackie Tong in 'Healing Hands'. At that moment, I felt very honoured and blessed. The role of Yan Fuk in 'Where the Legend Begins' would have to be my favourite role. Also, in my career, I was able to find true friendship. I have many friends in the entertainment business. They include Flora Chan, Monica Chan, Nick Cheung, Moses Chan, Catherine Hung, Teresa Mo, Noel Leung, Athena Chu...and the list is endless. They've all been very supportive, and I love them all!

After working with TVB for so many years, I have obtained a great relationship with them. Next year, I will be taking part in Chik Kei Yi's 80-episode long drama. The cast will be a cross between 'The Dance of Passion' and 'CIB Files'. I hope you guys will anticipate it. God bless you!"

Representative Works: "The Romance of the White Hair Maiden", "The Link", "The File of Justice V", "Secret of the Heart", "Healing Hands", "At the Threshold of an Era", "Armed Reaction III & IV", "Where the Legend Begins", "To Catch the Uncatchable", and "The Dance of Passion".

Personal Note: I personally love Ada! She is very entertaining to watch and she has an awesome personality. I would have to say she is the most beautiful 'fa dan' in TVB. Plus, she is the only one who can jokingly admit she is the most beautiful. That is what makes her so funny. Ada's religion is Christianity. She believes in God. Many people get annoyed when artistes constantly mention their religion. I have no problem about that. Ada went through a very unhappy past. Believing in God has made her look over them. Being a fan, I am happy as long as she is happy, and wish her the best in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment