Thursday, November 23, 2006

Baby Kenix

Kenix Kwok Ho Ying

"Hi, everybody! I am Kenix Kwok Ho Ying. I was born on November 27, 1970. I participated in Miss Hong Kong Pageant back in 1993. Even though I was a hot favourite to win, I was placed 3rd runner-up (4th place) and took home the 'Most Potential in Acting Award'. In the following year, I presented the same award to Maggie Cheung Ho Yee, and the next year the award was discontinued. The first series I filmed for TVB was "Catwalk俏佳人" in 1993, which co-starred Michael Tao. Michael and I have worked together 6 times. We were once given the titles of 'Best Onscreen Couple' and 'Best Couple' by the media. Ha ha!

In 1995, I met Frankie Lam on the set of "Down Memory Lane", and on March 10th, 2004, we got married. Frankie is a wonderful husband. He can tolerate others very well because his EQ is very high. He really knows how to compromise with others as well. I really do learn a lot from him.

Throughout my years in TVB, I have met a bunch of great friends. They include Christine Ng, Annie Man, Michael Tao, Melissa Ng, Flora Chan, Bobby Au Yeung, etc. Although I have left TVB's big family to explore Mainland China to further my career, I hope one day to return and film more high-rated series".

Representative Works: "Detective Investigation Files I to III", "Legal Entanglement", "Take My Word for It", "At the Threshold of an Era", "Love Bond", "Revolving Doors of Vengeance", and "A Pillow Case of Mystery".

Personal Note: I really thought Kenix was going to win first place in 1993's Miss HK, but instead she got 4th place, and Mariane Chan was just behind her in 5th place. Kenix is a great actress. Her crying skills are unbelievable. When she cries, it is so powerful and sad; it makes me want to cry, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment