Thursday, November 9, 2006

武琳天下

Takeshi and Kelly
tktkkc2kc
Takeshi Kaneshiro and Kelly Chen are my favourite onscreen movie couple. There is absolutely nothing that can go wrong when you pair up a handsome, charismatic Takeshi with a beautiful, cute Kelly. Takeshi and Kelly have filmed together in 3 movies: 1996's "Lost and Found" 1998's "Anna Magdalena"c and in 2000's "Lavender". Apparently, Kelly was supposed to be in Johnnie To's "Turn Left, Turn Right" in 2003. The female lead ending up being Gigi Leung.

lost_and_found_a
Lost and Found
anna_magdalena_a
Anna Magdalena
lavender3
Lavender

"Turn Left, Turn Right" is one of my favourite movies of all time. Can you just imagine if Kelly was paired up with Takeshi again? I would go crazy! Oh, my god! I hope they will collaborate again very soon. If that chance happens anytime soon, I will be anticipating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment