Friday, March 30, 2007

Baby Sammul

Sammul Chan Kin Fung
Sammul Chan
"Hello, everybody! I'm Sammul Chan Kin Fung, and I was born on May 4, 1978. That's right! My name is spelled S-a-m-m-u-l because when I was young, I had a lot of trouble remembering how to spell "Samuel". Thus, my mother changed my English name to "Sammul". I have two older sisters for siblings in my family. Since female power overrules the male power in my family, I have gained skills such as how to rearrange flowers and gift wrap. In 1996, I entered HK's radio station Metro 997 as a DJ. In 2000, I entered TVB and started to participate in dramas and do hosting jobs.

I had recently renewed my contract with TVB and am currently filming "Survivor's Law II" with Kenneth Ma. I am happy and satisfied with my relations with TVB, and I even got a pay raise with the renewal.

As for my love life, I am single and the rumours about me are not true. Many artistes prefer to search for love outside the industry, but I would not mind to look within the entertainment circle. I get along very well with Leila Tong and Bernice Liu. They are very compatible with me. Ha ha ha...."

Representative Works: "Reaching Out", "Survivor's Law", "Triumph in the Skies", "The Academy", and "Maidens' Vow".

Personal Note: Sammul looks kind of girly in the second picture, but still very cutie. I really enjoy Sammul's straightforward personality. He is very clear on what he likes and what he doesn't like. Like many artistes, Sammul also has a blog. However, his blog is in the top ten most visited HK artistes blogs. In one of his entries, he mentions that he is a Bobby Au Yeung fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment