Friday, November 9, 2007

Selena Li's TVB Blog II

November 9: Filming in Yunnan (I)

In 3 weeks of filming "The Four Young Constables" in Yunnan, I managed to capture many interesting pictures. I will organize them and show it to you all.

selena01
1) This is one of the places we filmed in called Shi Lin.
selena02
2) The space between rock to rock is very narrow.
selena03
3) I must take more pictures.
selena04
4) On this day, I had scenes with Kenneth Ma and Sammul Chan.
selena05
5) Other than me in this picture, Kenneth Ma is present, too. You all should find him.
selena06
6) When the director calls for "Lunch," everybody will go and find a great spot to eat.

The scene of everybody eating is quite magnificent.

I found this entry in "Selena's" TVB blog. I am really going to be anticipating for this series. It has a great cast, and TVB's best young guys are in it. What are the chances of them filming together again?

Check out more from Selena's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment