Monday, June 2, 2008

一定承功 (Team Success) @ "Strictly Come Dancing II"

Nathan Lee Loves Nancy Wu 李承鉉愛上胡定欣

nancy_nathan02nancy_nathan03nancy_nathan04
TVB.com Man: Yo! 我係TVB嘅新星, 娛樂圈嘅希望, 荷里活嘅死茄呢啡! Yo! 我係正義嘅朋友, TVB.com Man! .com! This time, we've invited Nancy and Nathan Lee to be our guests. (He goes over to Nathan.) I'm interviewing you this time. You and Nancy have been dancing for a long time. Do you like Nancy? I see that you will take advantage of her and touch her. (Nancy laughs out loud.) Is this true?

Nathan: Yes, yes. (Everybody screams and claps in the background.)

TVB.com Man: You really like her? (He points at Nancy and goes over to Nancy.) Nancy, he really likes you. What do you think?

Nancy: He doesn't know what you are saying. (TVB.com Man and Nancy walked over to Nathan. As they were walking, TVB.com Man trips Nancy.)

TVB.com Man: I'm sorry, I tripped her.

Nancy: (She sits down beside Nathan.) You really like me?

Nathan: Yes, yes.

(Nancy pretends to slap Nathan.)

TVB.com Man: Do you know what you are saying (addressing to Nathan)?

Nancy: Do you know what you are saying (addressing to Nathan)?

Nathan: Ah.... (Everybody: I know, I know!! He copies them.) I know! I know!

TVB.com Man: I believe you need to explain what is going on here.

Nancy: (speaks loudly) You are useless, a complete mess!

Nathan: I know, I know.

TVB.com Man: I think you don't know. (Nancy: Yes!) Nancy, how about you use English and explain it to him?

Nancy: Ah.... Say what?

TVB.com Man: Don't lie. During this period when he was taking advantage of you, did you feel his love affection towards you?

Nancy: You can't really say that because taking advantage (TVB.com Man: You really enjoy it?) and liking are two different matters.

TVB.com Man: That's true. 咸濕還咸濕, 中意還中意.
Nancy: Yes.... Right? (asking everybody in the background)

TVB.com Man: Okay, let's not talk about him....
Nathan: Like, like, like.

Nancy: Crazy!

TVB.com Man: Ah, I'm afraid of you two. You two should kiss if you like each other.

(Nathan and Nancy pretend to kiss.)

TVB.com Man: Nancy, do you like Nathan?

Nancy: I obviously do like my partner!

TVB.com Man: No, not on the dance floor. I'm talking about personally.

Nancy: He already has someone. (They both ask Nathan: Right?)

Nathan: Yes. (Nancy laughs loudly.)

TVB.com Man: You don't even know what we're talking about.

Nathan: (quickly retracts his previous answer) No, no!!!
Nancy: Yes!
Nathan: No!
Nancy: Yes!
Nathan: No!

TVB.com Man: I'm going to leave you two alone. Look (points to his watch), I've got another mission, as you guys can see (his watch is flashing). I have to go and interview the next person. I'm leaving you two.

Nancy: Bye bye.

(TVB.com Man leaves.)

Nancy: Do you know what the question was?
(Nathan shakes his head.)
Nancy: He asked you: do you like me?
Nathan: Yes!
(Nancy turns her head.)

(TVB.com Man returns.)

TVB.com Man: Remember to watch TVB.com.
Nathan: TVB.com.
TVB.com Man: Yeah!
Nathan: Yeah!
TVB.com Man: Bye bye! (He leaves.)
Nathan: Wow!
Nancy: Ah, what a complete mess! (She shakes her head and leaves.)



*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment