Friday, October 31, 2008

Kenneth Ma and Selena Li Flirt with Each Other

(Kenneth and Selena have worked together as a couple for over five times, so their chemistry should receive full marks.)

maming_selena02
(Kenneth praised Selena's personality as being refined and delicate, and it is fitted for his conditions of marriage.)

maming_selena03
(Selena welcomes Kenneth to pursue her and laughingly says that she does not mind multi-pursuers.)

Kenneth Ma has worked with Selena Li and Kate Tsui numerous times and have played couples in series. Out of the two onscreen girlfriends, Kenneth admits that he likes Selena more, which he is driving at a "Love Selena, Drop Kate" operation.

Kenneth and Selena again played a couple in TVB's "The Four". The two have been paired up for over fives times, and their cooperation cannot be less than him and rumoured girlfriend Kate. Kenneth admits openly that he prefers Selena over Kate. He says Selena's personality is fitted for his taste, and her attributes are also fitted for his conditions of marriage.

Kenneth expressed, "Out of Selena and Kate, I'd choose Selena because she gives me a very refined politeness, and a soft and tender feeling. Kate, on the other hand, is a rather strong and aggressive person, and she has a good sense of judgment. I like the delicate type. (What type of girl is fitted for your conditions of marriage?) Long hair, shorter and smaller (petite size), gentle, but not too quiet because I'm the quiet type. (Is Selena fitted for those conditions?) Yes, but too bad she already has rumoured boyfriend Patrick Tang!"

Selena also agreed that their outer appearance matches quite nicely, and it is a perfect match for an onscreen couple. She expressed, "Ma Ming's facial features (face) look very reliable and trustworthy. He gives off a very 'family' feeling. As for myself, I tend to give off a polite and good girl feeling because I don't have much bad news concerning me. So actually, Ma Ming and I do match. (Kenneth praised you for being refined and delicate.) Actually, I have an impolite side to me. I sometimes raise my leg up on a chair when I sit. However, when I was in Canada, I was very polite. Maybe my life in Canada was simpler. I'm fitted for his conditions of marriage? Really? Is this true? I do think Ma Ming is very handsome. (He said that it was too bad that you already have Patrick?) I don't mind if guys fight over me!"

Personal Note: Ma Ming and Selena are super cute! I would have translated and posted this sooner, but my sister was using my laptop to type a very important assignment. It all turned out for the better because I found bigger and clearer versions of the pictures. Awesome! Ha ha....

They filmed five series together, but have only sort of paired up in four of them. Hopefully, this is not the article Selena was talking about. I was expecting it to be a magazine article with lots and lots of beautiful pictures. Ha ha.... Now, I am hoping for a modern pairing soon! Ha ha....

*Credits to the-sun

3 comments:

  1. haa agree I'd like a modern pairing of these two as well. But I'm more for a Bernice Kenneth pairing cause they really had great chemistry in ITA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also loved Ma Ming and Bernice in "Into Thin Air." They were very adorable! Let's hope they will continue their chemistry in "The Money Temptation of Crime" (literally translated from 金錢誘罪). :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena and Kenneth are the cutest pairing ever! I seriously love every series that they are a couple in. I can't get tired of them... they are so great together

    ReplyDelete