Saturday, October 18, 2008

"The Four" on "Fan and Kam" Behind the Scenes

This clip is so worth watching because Kate was talking about her intimate scenes in the series with Raymond, and the interviewer asked Ma Ming about the same topic.


馬明與詩韻對打當親熱
Interviewer: Ma Ming, do you have any intimate scenes?
Ma Ming: I absolutely do!
Selena: You do?
Ma Ming: I do.
Selena: With whom?
Ma Ming: Huh?
Selena: You with whom?
Kate: Aren't you paired up with him?! Why are you asking whom he has intimate scenes with?!
Selena: Huh, I don't have any intimate scenes with him.
Kate: Ohh....
Selena: I don't know whom he has intimate scenes with. Ha ha....
Kate: That's unthinkable!
Ron: Their way of intimacy is very weird because Selena uses her whip.
Ma Ming: Yes, I always get whipped by her.
Ron: So, you can tell what level of intimacy they are at. Ha ha....

So funny and this is only the behind-the-scenes. I can't imagine what they talked about on the show. The two girls openly talked about the bad traits of the two guys in front of them. When asked if they were not afraid of the two guys getting mad, they responded with, "It doesn't matter because they don't mind, and we know them very well".

Other than that, they wouldn't reveal what they talked about on the show. I can't wait to watch the real thing.

*Credits to rononline and 雪子

1 comment: