Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ron Ng Does Not Mind Having Tavia Yeung as Rumoured Girlfriend

Tavia Yeung and Ron Ng are always the best of friends, and when they were rehearsing for TVB's Anniversary, Tavia openly admitted being Ron's rumoured girlfriend. After that, Tavia 'attacked' Ron by jumping into his arms. The event happened so quickly that Ron almost dropped Tavia on the floor.

ron_tavia01ron_tavia02ron_tavia03ron_tavia04ron_tavia05ron_tavia06

When asked that TVB would be placing many rumoured couples on stage to perform events, will this lessen Tavia's chances to perform? "No, he's (Ron) my rumoured boyfriend!" After saying that, she 'jumped' into Ron's arms. Ron appeared to be frightened by Tavia's 'attack' and almost dropped her on the floor.

Afterward, Ron was asked about Tavia admitting to be his rumoured girlfriend. He said, "Since I always get rumoured with other girls, it isn't a problem to be rumoured with her. However, when she 'jumped' on me, I almost dropped her. We'll need to practice next time. (Is Tavia heavy?) No, she's not heavy. I can handle it because, when I was a dancer, I was responsible for holding people up from the ground. (Were you frightened by Tavia?) No, she always 'jumps' around. I am used to it!"

Some Pics of Ron and Tavia @ Sales Presentation
sales_rt_01sales_rt_02sales_rt_03sales_rt_04sales_rt_05ron_ta

Personal Note: Ahhhh!!!! No need to say more. Ron and Tavia!!!!! Ha ha ha.... They are so cute! Ron was so not frightened by Tavia because she only did it because they are very close, and they trust each other. I guess Tavia really does want their rumour to come to a boil! Ha ha ha....

*Credits to orientaldaily, the-sun, wenweipo, mingpao, and starphoto

7 comments:

  1. aw...that's cute...even tho Im a fungyi and ron&nancy fan...but that's cute... tav doesn't have much rumors tho...maybe cuz she has a bf. Wonder when he'll come out with her? Has anyone ever seen him?

    of the young siusangs and fa dans tavia and kenneth have like the least rumors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavia is single. Her out-of-the-industry rumoured boyfriend (Mr. Lam/Chubby Guy) has a girlfriend now. So Tavia is rumour-free. But I agree with you bbfreak, Ma Ming and Tavia are the only ones with less or no rumours. They have very healthy imagines. Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. but I thought Kenneth has Kate??? EWWW like seriously, Kenneth can do better than that...no offense!!! lol! but I really hope that Kenneth and Tavia work together because they hardly work together... and even Kenneth said that he wants to work with Tavia!! lol! but TaRo are adorable!!! love them together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..really? I did not know that? I thought ppl said that she had admitted to that relationship...gosh reporters these days... they fabricate stories so close to reality that they confuse ppl!

    sandalls: Kate just happens to be one of 2 rumor gfs Kenneth has ever had...but no one ever believes his rumors anyways lol... so essentially kenneth doesn't have anyone! would love to see kenneth work w/ tavia... didja see the gala pix... kenneth is passing a card to tavia w/ his mouth... that's kinda cute (now I'm wondering what kenneth is wearing tho.. a lot of teh ppl had on royal themed clothes - like prince n princess...but he's just wearing his red!
    http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/p/2008-11-19/U3075P28T3D2258070F326DT20081119221736.jpg)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww yes I did see the photos bbfreak!!! Kenneth and Tavia are a very good looking couple!!! hehehe I'm sure that he went red afterwards... Kenneth is just one of those rare good guys in this world which makes him really adorable and loved by girls!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought they'd match (outer-appearance), but I was wrong. I think Ma Ming can make any on-screen partner work (Tavia, too). He is just too charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just think people should just admit to their relationships! Its no use hiding it cause the paparazzis are super nosy! Its better to publicly announce than to let pictures prove of their relationship. Go TARO!!!

    ReplyDelete