Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Blast from the Past: 1995 TVB Chinese New Year Song


1995 TVB Chinese New Year Song by Ekin Cheng, Hawick Lau, Louis Koo, Jessica Hsuan, Gigi Fu, Jojo Cho, Gallen Lo, Leo Ku, Carlo Ng, and Ho Yuen Hang

Ekin Cheng: "愛情盛況的季節". "Love Grand Occasion Season" (song by Ekin Cheng).
Hawick Lau: 我係愷威! I'm Hawick!
Louis Koo: "當戀愛沒有感覺". "Once Love Has No Feeling".
Jessica Hsuan: 《餐餐有宋家》逢星期一至五晚8:35! "Happy Harmony". From Monday to Friday at 8:35pm!
Gigi Fu: 我係腐皮卷! I'm Tofu Wrap Roll (Gigi Fu's nickname)!
Jojo Cho: 我係曹眾! I'm Jojo Cho!
Gallen Lo: 我係嘉良! 我要去拍 《聊齋》! I'm Gallen! I have to go film "Dark Tales"!
Leo Ku: 我係何B仔! I'm Ho B Jai!
Carlo Ng: 我又係仔, 不過係家樂仔! I'm also a Jai, but it is Ka Lok Jai!
Ho Yuen Hang: 我要追擊佢地! I have to pursue them!

This clip reminded me of 2004's TVB CNY Song,"You're the Hottest" (Twins song), which was performed by Wu Fung, Bobby Au Yeung, Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Steven Ma, Kwong Wa, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Lai Lok Yi, Don Li, Sam Chan, and Eddie Lee.


TVB8

K-100

I loved watching "Dark Tales"...when is TVB going to remake it?

3 comments:

  1. i didnt know where to leave a message... hehe...
    just wanted to thank you...
    oh and remember the wallpaper thing... i didnt mean use TVB colors... haha... it's just that does color looked best on him... i was going to do the superman colors, but the yellow didnt work... hahaha!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i remember like dark tales too....but yea..i liked the original more...but then again i dont remember much...

    sigh..these videos make me miss the past....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across this vid once but of course I didn't catch on the mentioning of Dark Tale. How random, haha...
    I still remember fondly the "what do we use lips for?" conversation in that series. How terribly silly, but that scene was really so cute.

    ReplyDelete