Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nancy Wu Filming in January

Nancy Wu said that she will be filming Poon Ka Tak's next series.

《巴不得爸爸》
Producer: Poon Ka Tak
Genre: Time-travel Comedy
Cast: Ron Ng, Myolie Wu, Sunny Chan, Shirley Yeung, and Gigi Wong.

Nancy and Louis Yuen will also be in it.

Ron and Sunny will be playing father and son.

Shirley might play Ron's mother because she joked and said that she will play his mom. Thus, I don't know whether she was serious or joking.

Personal Note: This just reminds me of Tony Leung Ka Fai and Tony Leung Chiu Wai's 1993 movie, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Father".

2 comments:

  1. Yay. happy to hear nancy is filming more series...but w/ Myolie and Shirley there...she's probably not gonna get much screen time...:-(

    omg.. i know it won't happen but i've been waiting for RonNancy since TOB... ~crosses my fingers~

    Myolie can reunite w/ Sunny haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see Ron and Nancy reunite, too.

    ReplyDelete