Monday, January 19, 2009

Chi Lam Discussing Series with TVB

Julian Cheung Chi Lam was present at a Po Leung Kuk event yesterday. He revealed that he is planning on releasing a music album, and he is in the process of discussion with TVB about filming series. Chi Lam laughed and said that he does not want to work with his wife, Anita Yuen, because he doesn't want them to squabble over small matters when filming together. When asked about his thoughts about working with old rumoured girlfriend Charmaine Sheh, he said that he doesn't mind working with Charmaine again because the whole rumour business was written by the media, and Anita doesn't mind him filming with Charmaine.

Personal Note: Yes! Chi Lam releasing a music album and filming for TVB again! That is great news! I would love to see Chi Lam and Charmaine back in series together. The only time I enjoy watching Charmaine is when she is with Chi Lam. You gotta love that!

P.S. Chi Lam still has the looks!

Added Note:

Even if the couple is willing to film together, it would be difficult because they are on different sides. Chi Lam is on Catherine's side, while Anita is on Tommy's side.

chi_lam_charmaine_cuckoochi_lam_charmaine_pointchi_lam_charmine_monalisa

*Credits to mingpao

3 comments:

  1. *MMMMM I'd have Chilam for breakfast, lunch and dinner please* lol! YES!!! very excited about Chilam coming back to TVB, but seriously, I wanna see some new sparks no offense to Charmaine-Chilam fans lol!

    I was really bummed that Chilam couldn't work with Tavia and Steven in Stars of Love, I mean that would have been soooooo hot you'd need to drown them in water lol! anyways, can't wait to hear more news about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love Moses, Ron, and Ma Ming, but Chi Lam is my all time favourite!!! Ha ha...

    Yeah, I was kind of disappointed that Chi Lam couldn't film with Tavia and Steven. I quite enjoyed the coupling of Chi Lam and Tavia in "Shades of Truth."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Yes, Shades of Truth was a pretty good series!!! crossing fingers that Chilam and Tavia can be reunited again!!!

    ReplyDelete