Friday, February 6, 2009

Congratulations to Gigi Lai

TVB executive Virginia Lok confirmed to the media that Gigi is indeed married.

gigi04

gigi02gigi03gigi05gigi06

From the four pictures Gigi (38) gave to the media, it revealed that she was registered to marry Patrick Ma Ting Keung (52) on September 2, 2008. Gigi announced her retirement from the entertainment business on October 20, 2008, to take full care of her brother and his business.

Her marriage date is still a mystery, but the couple already got married before Chinese New Year and returned to Hong Kong from their honeymoon (they were registered in Sydney, Australia).

Gigi's Message:

"I am happy to announce to everybody that I am already married! I am very grateful that I have found a person who loves me and whom I can entrust my life to. He is a person with a great sense of responsibility, he is compassionate, and I have never felt this warmth before. From him, I have learned the philosophy in life in which I did not know. I will take our future path together with him. Not only does he love me, but he also loves my family. In my past film and television career filled with magnificent colours and lights, it is comparable to the simple family lifestyle. Nothing is more important than family. I have already stepped into another stage in life. I will learn to take care of him and my family. I hope you (media) will offer your blessings to me. I will miss each and every colleague who has worked with me, and I will forever remember everything in my heart. I am also thankful to TVB and every audience member who likes me. If it wasn't for your endless support, I wouldn't have had such a beautiful past. I wish everyone a happy family, a happy new year, and smooth sailing in everything".


黎姿親口報喜
燦爛不及平淡

我開心講畀大家聽,我已經結_婚,我非常感恩,終於搵到一個好惜我,可以讓我付託終身的人。他有責任感、有愛心,事事包容,也感受從前所未有的溫馨。從他身上我學到從前不認識的人生哲理,我會跟他一起走我們未來的道路。

他除了愛我,也愛我的家人,過去光輝燦爛、五光十色的影視旅途,原來都不及現在簡簡單單的家庭生活,來得充實滿足,更沒有任何東西比得上家人親情重要。

我已經踏進人生另一階段,我會學習照顧他和我的家人,希望你們都可以為我送上祝福,我會掛念每一位曾和我共事的人,以後和你們一起工作的點滴,我都永記於心。

我也感謝TVB和每一位喜歡我的觀眾,沒有你們給我的無盡支持,我不會有過去美好的日子,在此祝福大家,家庭幸福,新春快樂,事事如意。

Personal Note: Congratulations to Gigi for finding happiness!

*Credits to mingpao, tungstar, and ent.163.com

2 comments:

  1. so happy for gigi! she is so pretty!! hope she comes back to act!!

    ReplyDelete