Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More on Sexual Harassment in TVB

Kingdom Yuen will accept an interview from TVB's "Scoop" to clarify the situation on the 'Magician Salt Pork Hand'. However, Kingdom will not reveal whom this person is. Kingdom did meet with Miss Lok, but Miss Lok says she just wanted to understand the situation, and she did not make Kingdom tell her whom he is. Kingdom also apologized to everyone who got dragged into this.

Kingdom used a Chinese proverb to say it is not Moses: "吃不到的葡萄是酸的".

Meaning: Denial of the desirability of something after one has found out that it cannot be reached or acquired: The loser's scorn for the award is pure sour grapes.
From Aesop's fable of the fox, who having failed to reach a bunch of grapes growing above his head, went away saying, "I see they are sour".
*Definition from answers.com
People can't have Moses, so they say it's him! Ha ha....

Also, Kingdom explains that so many Ma's are on the list because this year is unlucky for people whose last names are animals.

More responses:

Joe Ma: "I hope Kingdom would clarify the situation with more details. From my past experiences as a police officer (G4), I think Kingdom should go to the police and have everything written down in the books. If the victims are children or female, they must speak up".

Astrid Chan expressed that she has not worn a swimming suit since participating in Miss Hong Kong. If this were to happen to her, because of her personality, she would yell at him. She also clarified for the innocent names of her friends. "Moses Chan, Joe Ma, and Kenneth Ma are very, very nice people (好人到不得了). The only thing they would do is protect me".

Anita Yuen: "I know who the 'Salt Pork Hand' is, but I didn't know that he has existed in this industry for that long. If the victim feels that something is wrong, then they should speak up. (What if this happened to you?) Who dares to die?!"

Raymond Cho: "I'm friends with a lot of girls from the industry, so let me protect them!"

When asked if she is acquainted with Ellesmere Choy, Astrid said, "We have never worked together".

Related post: Sexual Harassment in TVB (Continued)
Related post: Sexual Harassment in TVB

*Credits to mingpao

8 comments:

  1. http://www.mediachamber.net/index.php?s=6fecd36a667c31dc7a3a5e1c64ceb5a7&showtopic=1664

    Article about Ellesmere being summoned to Ms. Lok's office... and how Astrid said that Moses is nice and that Kenneth and Joe are innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the new clue i think i kinda know who it is... kinda... haha... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has to be a TVB artiste because he doesn't have to be a TVB managed artiste. Miss Lok probably made Kingdom say he is not a TVB-er. Kingdom never filmed any other travel programme outside of TVB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know we shouldn't speculate anymore but now I can't shake the feeling that it's Ellesmere since he's the only one (photographed) to go to Virginia's office.

    Also, I keep forgetting that Joe Ma used to be a cop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a suspect in mind but I don't think it's Ellesmere.. cuz.. I dun know.. but Anita gave us all another HUGE CLUE haha.. xD

    I'm not sure but my guess is someone whos a bit lower in status in TVB.. like the "keh leh fehs" lol


    my guess is Nicky Law Kwun Fung.. but I maybe wrong.. I remember him doing a lot of different travel programs but I may be wrong..

    oh and he's pretty tall too I think? but not sure if he's taller than Bosco...

    and since this prevert knows magic.. I saw him on my local TV broadcaster broadcasting Survivor's Law II and he did magic...
    so I'm thinking...


    but hopefully it's not him cuz theres some fans of his.. so yeah..

    (if you dun know who I'm talking about.. it's the guy who was "Flying 5"(bad translation... ToT) in 'Ten Brothers' ^__^

    and about the report here.. I never knew Joe was a cop before!! wow.. lol.. now wonder when he plays a cop role.. he actually looks very 'realistic' haha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicky Law Gwoon Fung is only 178cm. He's a bit short.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh.. lol then that would clear things up..
    that's something I was wonder about.. he seems pretty tall but I'm not sure if he's taller than Bosco or not..

    thanks for all the info though! <3 ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. noooooooooooo please dont let it be nicky law!!! ><

    ReplyDelete