Monday, April 27, 2009

Butts of Ron Ng and Raymond Lam

(Left: Raymond Lam & Ron Ng)

I remember TVB receiving a few complaints about Ron and Raymond revealing their behinds in the first episode of "Twin of Brothers". I don't know why people would complain. They were wearing skin-coloured underwear. TVB later edited it to make it look as though they were nude.

FYI: This picture was taken from Raymond's 2004 "Shall We Talk" from Ming Pao Weekly. I didn't think a 2cm x 3cm picture could be blown up to this size! Ha ha....

The Making of "Twin of Brothers"

6 comments:

  1. I thought those are real? Because I remember watching TMO Twin of Brothers and there's a clip where Ron & Ray are preparing to film for that scene. They are actually wearing nude colored thongs and TVB edited it to look like they're wearing nothing. They are quite embarrassed filming the scene and the crew have to drive all females away from the scene. However, some female villagers found their way... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... Viewers always have something to complain about. I remember "Food for Life" receiving one complaint about the cast speaking Cantonese, Mandarin, and English to one another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop laughing when i saw that pic!

    I thought it was real when i watched TOB, didnt know that they wore the nude underwear. hahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was just such a cheeky and hilarious scene, haha. I was so shocked because I thought for sure, TVB is a too conservative station to pull something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I remember Ron said that his butt is more round and more firm compared to Raymond's butt!

    ReplyDelete