Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moses Chan to Be in "73 Tenants"

Moses is currently busy filming "Beyond the Realm of Conscience", and he has gained 20 lb. of excess weight. He is weighing in at over 200 lb. Apart from finding it more difficult in his movement, Moses also feels that his waist 'vanishing'. He laughs, "I have to report my loss! Luckily, an advertising agent has 'eyed' (sponsored) me, I hope to lose 20 lb. in 30 days under the instructions of eating low-fat foods with exercise".

As for boss Sir Run Run making movies under Shaw Brothers, Moses expresses with great excitement, "I have left the movie industry for over ten years, but I will later guest-star in the movie '73 Tenants'. I hope for more to come".

Personal Note: I still think that Moses looks cute! Ha ha....

Anyway, how can TVB make a comedy movie and not cast Moses? Besides, Miss Lok is in charge of the casting, so her favourites are bound to be in it. Since Eric Tsang and Sandra Ng are the main leads, I'm guessing that the movie will be like "Golden Chicken", and all of the TVB-ers in it will be playing guest-stars or making cameo appearances.

On a side note, will Sandra be having any scenes with Moses? She did openly say that (in TVB) she wanted to work with him. That would be awesome!

*Credits to mingpao and the-sun

4 comments:

  1. "I still think Moses looks cute! Ha ha..."
    "still"?!! he never stopped looking cute... hehehe!!! XP ^0^

    "golden chicken"!!! that movie came to mind too when i read eric & sandra... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say "still" because somebody said he didn't look cute anymore because he was fat! I so hate that person! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, i really hate to admit that, but it s hard for me to use "Cute" for late 30s guy, but Moses, i think HE S CUTE as ever since the 1st time i saw him in TGC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hyn5:
    hahaha!!! how dare he/she!!! :P
    he's totally still cute no matter what... he has fatter cheeks (face) now... the better to pinch... heheee..!

    noah:
    i know what you mean... same here, but moses is a HUGE exception... i'll probably call him cute even when he's 40... unless he stops doing cute stuff, which i doubt he will because it's a part of him... it's part of his personality... :D

    ReplyDelete