Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Beyond the Realm of Conscience" More Pictures

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

I have to slap Tavia Yeung!

selena_tavia01selena_tavia02selena_tavia03

I am recently busy filming "Beyond the Realm of Conscience", and there is a recent scene that is very memorable to me!! In the series, Tavia and I always fight to make the Emperor (Moses Chan) happy because we are both Moses' concubines. The memorable scene that I recently filmed is a scene about Tavia giving me slap out of jealousy. Thus, I couldn't hold back and slapped her. However, the filming of this scene made me very nervous. Since I am playing an ancient concubine, my fingernails have to be very long. Thus, I am very afraid that, if I'm not careful, I'll put a scar on Tavia's face! It is because of this reason, we tried many different angles in front of the camera hoping to fake-slap Tavia so that I wouldnt' have to come in contact with her face. But we tried it many times and the effect didn't seem to be great. In the end, I had to really slap Tavia. Obviously, I didn't use any strength! Later, I find out that because of the development of the storyline, Tavia will also slap me!! She will slap me twice--a slap on each cheek!! But don't worry, since I will hit and vent my anger on other people! Ha ha!!

Here are some pictures found at http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jwongwy/article?mid=12810.

realm01realm02realm03realm04realm05realm06

*Credits to tvb.com and jenny_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment