Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Iron Horse Seeking Bridge" Costume Fitting @ TVBE Clip



TVBE
TVBE

In the clip, you will hear Yuen Chau, Kevin Cheng, and Shirley Yeung talk about their characters.

However, I am most interested in hearing Ma Ming, Selena, and Nancy speak! Ha ha....

Even though rumoured couple Ma Ming and Nancy are in the series, they will not have a love story in the series. On the day of the costume fitting, they were both teased by their friends.

Natalie Tong: Who is rumoured?
Nancy Wu: You are rumoured?
Natalie Tong: So you are rumoured?
Nancy Wu: I'm rumoured with Amigo Choi right?
Natalie Tong: Yes, there is a mistake.
Nancy Wu: She is Ma Ming's!
Natalie Tong: Ma Ming is very good!
Nancy Wu: I'm not afraid (of rumours) because we don't have a love story.
Natalie Tong: Do you want one?
Nancy Wu: Um.... I want to have one with Kevin more.
Natalie Tong: Okay, I'll give him to you. My brother is very good!
Nancy Wu: Okay, you choose Ma Ming, and I'll choose Kevin.
Natalie Tong: No, I'll tell Ma Ming to choose you!
Nancy Wu: Thank you!

Kenneth Ma: It's only a rumour!
Selena Li: Where's Nancy?
Kenneth Ma: It's only a rumour!
Selena Li: Nancy is also in this series.
Kenneth Ma: It's only a rumour! It's only a rumour!
Selena Li: This time, it's Nancy!
Kenneth Ma: This time, I should be rumoured with Selena because I have no scenes with Miss Wu.
Selena Li: What! She's going to live in your house.
Kenneth Ma: But not that many scenes....
Selena Li: But she's going to live in your house though.
Kenneth Ma: I'm with you!
Selena Li: Okay.
Kenneth Ma: My heart is toward you!
Selena Li: Okay, okay.

Related post: 《鐵馬尋橋》 "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge" Costume Fitting Pictures

Personal Note: I always love Ma Ming's short interview clips! He is so cute! I love how he said, "My heart is toward you!" Ha ha.... It is also funny where Nancy has to think about whether she would like to have a love story with Ma Ming.

*Credits to tvb and baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment