Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nancy Wu Is Number One

Yes! Nancy's TVB blog is number one! So happy!

May 7, 2009 Top Ten TVB Blogs

01. Nancy Wu
02. Raymond Lam
03. Yoyo Mung
04. Myolie Wu
05. Gigi Lai
06. Charmaine Sheh
07. Tavia Yeung
08. Ron Ng
09. Bosco Wong
10. Selena Li

I am very surprised to see Yoyo and Gigi on the top ten list. Gigi has retired from the entertainment business, and Yoyo hasn't filmed a TVB series for six months now. When is she going to film something? ICAC doesn't count as a full series!

Also, Nancy updated her blog about "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge".

"Iron Horse Seeking Bridge"

Today, I was at the costume fitting of "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge".
I know you guys think my costume is very similar to 'Fourth Wife' in "The Silver Chamber of Sorrows".
But don't worry....I will do my best!!!!
Actually, the entire story background is very different...
This character is a new experience.....
It is a girl full of envy....
I will share more information about the story when I find out more....
(Ha ha.... I say this because there are many discussions about my character made up by you guys, and these discussions are very different from my character.)

*Credits to tvb.com and nann.n_blog

No comments:

Post a Comment