Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Sweetness in the Salt" to Be Aired Instead of "A Watchdog's Tale"



"Sweetness in the Salt" will air on Monday, June 8th, after "Just Love II" instead of "A Watchdog's Tale".

I just walked through the door, and my sister informed me that "Sweetness" is going to be aired. I'm so happy because that means the CD version of the song will be out soon! Yes!

I don't know why TVB didn't air this series earlier because how can they air a series about rice ("Rosy Business") and not air the one about salt?

I wonder if Lee Tim Sing is going to retire this year.... When Tim Goh re-signed with TVB in 2007, I believe he only signed another two years. This year will be Tim Goh's 40th year serving TVB. TVB will probably give him the distinguished performance award at this year's anniversary.

8 comments:

  1. maybe Iron is his last series, i wonder have producer Lee ever film modern series? because most of his series i've watch r ancient or pre-modern. i wish he got award this year for his service. My mom told me she has watched his series since 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's been in TVB for a long time. He used to produce the classic Jin Yong series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy for this news because that means Raymond Wong will receive more exposure among HK audience :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully, Raymond Wong will get some fame from this. I was going to say 'Most Improved Actor,' but he's going up against Stephen Chan's honey, Patrick Tang. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hyn5, I don't think Patrick Tang stand that much chance in anniversary award because I have the impression that he is not popular among HK audiences. But he will be nominated, since Threshold of A Persona will be aired soon.

    There doesn't seem to be many potential Most Improved Actor this year. I mean, popular enough to be nominated. But it's a bit early to say since we're just in May.

    But Michael Tse do stand a high chance of nabbing Best Supporting Actor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh i'm kinda confuse didn't sweetness in da salt air already is under da warehouse series section

    ReplyDelete
  7. To sehseh:

    Popular of not popular amongst HK audience, Stephen Chan "will" most likely give Patrick the award. Sigh!

    To Anonymous:

    "Sweetness in the Salt" was released on AOD and overseas in the beginning of January, but it wasn't aired in HK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hyn, i agree, same like Amigo in 2007

    ReplyDelete