Monday, July 13, 2009

Autographed Pictures from Bowie Lam

Here are two autograph pictures I received from Bowie in 2001. I was a big fan of Bowie's from 1997 to 2002 because of his onscreen partnership with Flora Chan. I've become neutral toward Bowie from 2003 to present.

CIMG4812CIMG4815

Back in 2001, Bowie was known, but he wasn't as famous compared to now, so I guess he had time to read his fan mail; however, Bowie states that he would still read fan mail (e-mail/messages) when he has time.

2 comments:

  1. stash, can you email me what bowie's email address/contact info is? I know his birthday is over, but i wanted to wish him belated happy birthday. please email me at suzythom@gmail.com. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Susan:

    You can mail fan mail to Bowie @
    P.O. Box 393, Ma On Shan Post Office Shatin, Hong Kong.

    That's the address I mailed to him back in 2001. :)

    ReplyDelete