Friday, July 10, 2009

Kelly Chen Gives Birth to Baby Boy 'Chace'

Congratulations to Kelly for giving birth to 6 lb. baby boy Chace on July 10th, 2009. Kelly and Alex's son shares the same birth date as Jacky Cheung.

Prudence Liew: "Congratulations! I have to remind Kelly that, after giving birth, she needs to relax. And she must breastfeed because breastfeeding mothers lose weight faster. An hour of breastfeeding can lose 500 calories. It can make the baby have whiter skin, big, and tall".

Kay Tse: "Really? I'm very happy for her! Giving birth is such a great and happy matter. How many happy things actually happen in life? Kelly is very smart! She was very attractive when was pregnant, and she had an 'army' of people taking care of her. Thus, I'm very happy for her".

Andy Hui: "That's great news! Congratulations to Kelly! I'm not in Hong Kong right now, but I will treat Kelly to dinner when I return".

Miriam Yeung: "I'm exploding with happiness! Does Kelly's son look like her? The most important thing is that her family is happy and fortunate. Would I want to give birth? I'm currently recording songs right now, so I have to give birth to a music album or else I wouldn't be able to think about giving birth to a baby".

Aaron Kwok: "Congratulations! Kelly is officially a mother. I hope Kelly's son will be as smart and 型 as Kelly".

Qiqi: "I'm very happy for Kelly. She gave me daughter cakes when she got married, and now she has given birth. Her life is really smooth sailing! Kelly is very filial, and she understands how to treasure her entertainment career. I hope that she will have another baby, so she can have two in three years".

Mark Lui: "I'm so happy for her. Congratulations, Kelly! Now, my son has a friend because they are similar in age. My son is older than her son, so my son can bully her son. I'm just joking!"

*Credits to mingpao and the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment