Sunday, August 30, 2009

Congratulations to Miriam Yeung & Real Ting

miriam_realmiriam_real_ring

Miriam's Response on Being Married to Real (Gary) Ting

Miriam expressed that Real proposed to her on her 35th birthday in February of this year. "He had a surprise birthday party for me when we were in Korea. He was down on one knee, and he was crying worse than I was. At that time, we had already planned to get married next year". In early August, the couple flew to Las Vegas to make up for Real's birthday, and he proposed once again. This time, Miriam finally agreed.

Miriam says, "I've once said in an interview, 「If life only has 60 years to live, then life at 30 years old is where the countdown begins」 When I was in LA, I had injured my neck playing a game, he said to me, "If your life is in the process of a countdown, we must cherish it. Will you allow me to accompany you on the rest of your journey?" I was shocked, and then I started to cry".

When asked about what she likes Real the most, Miriam sweetly said, "He is good at heart, and he is nice to me and my family. We have changed our life and beliefs for each other". Miriam says Real is mature and has a sense of humour. When she is stressed, he will give her positive energy. "He gives me the feeling that I can marry, and I've never had that [feeling] before".





Personal Note: So sweet! I am very happy for Miriam! I'm quite trilled that the big stars in HK's entertainment circle are married...like Eason, Nicholas & Cecilia, Hacken, Kelly, Leon, Andy (Lau), and now Miriam. Congratulations!!!

*Credits to 30fen, 楊千樺吧, and mingpao

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Miriam!!! she deserves all the happiness in the world!!! WAHHHH, I wonder who will be the next star to drop a bombshell!!!

    lol! I wish that Leon will just admit that he's married too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of artists marrying this year!

    Congratulation to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwws...Real Ting seems like a really sweet guy

    Congrats to Miriam!! Big fan of hers, so I'm happy she's received such "hung fook" =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, congrats to Miriam.

    sandalls, Leon wore his wedding ring to work yesterday. He didn't answer press questions but just smiled :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet that Miriam finds her Mr. Right:P and Leon also got married!!! best wishes to them!!!

    ReplyDelete