Monday, August 24, 2009

Kenneth Ma Pictures @ "In the Chamber of Bliss"

bliss_01bliss_02bliss_03bliss_04bliss_05bliss_06bliss_07bliss_08bliss_09bliss_10bliss_11bliss_12bliss_13bliss_14

Personal Note: I don't know if I'm going to be looking forward to this series, but I'll give it a chance. The series will air on September 21st after "D.I.E. Again". Now, I can't speak for the HK audience, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do watch the series though because there hasn't been this type of genre (fighting Japanese soldiers) on TV since "War and Destiny",which was over two years ago.

*Credits to kennethma.org

5 comments:

  1. TVB is having some sort of a Damien Lau special/showcase in September right? That's why they picked 'Chamber' to air in September. I think the ratings won't be bad, since Damien is an acting powerhouse and it's been quite a while since Cathy starred in TVB series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a while? wasnt Kathy in EU? hmm, this series wont be in my list. i dont know how many '09 series i have watched this year, my summer playlist is all old series around 03-04

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Noah: I guess what sehseh means is that the audience hasn't seen Kathy in that genre for a long time now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, last time i saw her in this genre, isnt Time Before Time? which is one of my fav childhood series

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also the series that stabled Gordon Lam as a siu sang. :)

    ReplyDelete