Monday, August 17, 2009

My Coffee Mo

I had asked Yan @ MC Hall to purchase two copies of Moses Chan's "My Coffee Guide" in HK because I thought that I wasn't going to be able to get it online. Yan responded right away, and she even said that she'll get Moses to sign it at the book fair. I wasn't expecting that to happen at all! I was quite surprised to hear that. Ha ha.... She then added that MC Hall will be giving a copy of the book at no charge for my contributions to MC Hall. Fans at MC Hall are super nice! Thank you! Thank you, MC Hall! He he....

tvb 51
A DVD copy of Moses' "Coffee Confidential", Moses' book, "My Coffee Guide", and bookmarks and postcard from MC Hall.

tvb 50
Inside "My Coffee Guide", Moses autographed it, and I also received a note from him. It reads:

Dear IVY,
All THE BEST!!
陳豪
CIMG3048CIMG3049
Although I am not a coffee drinker, I had a coffee mug made shortly after "Coffee Confidential" aired. I just love the cartoons of Tak Tak Dei and Ah Ka! So cute!

After receiving the book in the mail, I later found out that "My Coffee Guide" is available at YesAsia. Ha ha....

5 comments:

  1. is it true that mo fans are very low profile in the internet world..? haha...

    the cups are so cute!!! will you be making one with the terence X mccafe cartoon..? that cartoon is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. I am still waiting for my delivery from YesAsia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... that autographed book so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably make something else with the Terence cartoon. He he...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you do it/ It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete