Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Blast from the Past: Steven Ma's Crush on Ada Choi

Steven was on an episode of "Jade Solid Gold" in 1999 to plug his new song, "Rose and Ka Ming". At that time, his crush for Ada Choi had just surfaced.

In the blink of an eye, this incident had happened 10 years ago, and Ada is now happily married. I always get a tickle listening to what Steven's friends had to say about his crush. Ha ha.... :D

Steven's friends commenting on his crush.

Jessica Hsuan: Me guess? It is only news. You must laugh after reading it. But if he should have a crush on someone, he should have a crush on me. I think I'm pretty good!

Florence Kwok: I heard that the person he has a crush on already has a boyfriend. But when I film with him, I feel that he has a crush on me. I tell him, "I'm your older sister. You have no chance".

Flora Chan: Does Steven have a crush on anyone? Doesn't Steven have a crush on me? I remember the first time filming a music video with him, "Honey", and we had to film a kiss scene. Did you ever hear of kissing in music videos? Seriously! After that kiss, I knew he started to have a crush on me. Also, I know that he has a crush on my best friend, Ada. Is it true? Is it true? Steven, you answer me.

"Honey" MV

"Should Not Have Happened" MV

He he.... Funny how Flora said that Steven liked Taiwan girls because his current girlfriend is Taiwanese. :)

*Credits to www.loveflorachan.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi, hyn05, Mayaden from youtube, simply gotta drop in to let you just how much I appreciate your uploading of Steven's videos onto utube. Those videos are not only delightful to watch but incredibly priceless as they are 'out of stock' online. So thank you so much.

    p/s Any more of Steven's rare videos from that incredible cache of yours to share?

    p/s Your blog is absolutely an interesting place to wander around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGs... I couldn't stop laughing.. damn it's really soooo embarrassing for Steven that everybody was talking about that.. And Lawrence is damn annoying hahahas..
    And as it is not enough, they joked by bringing in Raymond Cho!!!!!!! :D Whahas..
    I could see that from the two hosts, Hacken talked a lot, while Lui Fong didn't say much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous:

    Thank you for dropping by. I'm a Steven fan, too. If I can find more interesting clips, I will post them on youtube. :)

    P.S. Did you catch Steven in the 1995 TVB Anniversary clip playing the carpet? :)

    To lizzy:

    Hacken spoke more than Lui Fong because the "good friend" he mentioned (that is friends with Ada) is Emily Lo (his wife). Hacken knows Ada, whereas Lui Fong is not acquainted with Ada nor with Steven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I've seen the Strange House skit before but it was still good to watch it again. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao thats so funny. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete