Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moses Chan @ 李怡

moses

Moses is super cute! I always look forward to the cartoons that MC Hall creates for Moses' characters! So awesome!

It is super funny because I was just saying to my sister the other day about how I was checking out MC Hall to see if they had Moses' cartoon for "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". Later, mare from All About Mo told me that they had it up! I was super psyched to see his cute expression holding the fans! He he.... :D

Also, the first week of "Beyond the Realm of Conscience" averaged 33 points! Great start! Keep it up! :)

Apart from the good news regarding the first week of ratings, I'm also happy that Moses' character is receiving praises. Oh, and I hate Tracy Ip for killing his turtle! :(

*Credits to MC Hall

5 comments:

  1. is he really trying to make ears outta those..? haha... he's so silly..!
    did you notice in your small pic we can kinda see his stomach..? im staring too hard... XD
    i guess im just dying to see his abs... :P

    also very happy that netizens are praising him... they dont do that very often... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yea i hate tracy yip for killing his turtle too. it sounded like a bomb when she threw the turtle. and he love that turtle so much......but i must admitt she look very elegant in her custom

    ReplyDelete
  3. To mare:

    Ha ha.... I want to know if he has pecs or not! I want to see the muscular Moses from 2000. :)

    To An Pham:

    :) Most of Tracy Ip's costume is Anne Heung's from "Lady Yang". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to know that as well too..! haha!!! is it just me or has he been slouching a lot lately... like he's trying to hide it or something... :/ 2000 or even before that... or like back when he was still in australia... but that would be asking for too much... ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Episode 6 averaged 37 and peaked at 41

    ReplyDelete