Thursday, October 29, 2009

Selena Li Leaves Messages for Fans

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena_msgs

Message from October 21, 2009

"my midterm exam was ok!!!! hopefully I did well, will find out next class… =) how’s 宮心計? Is it good? I haven’t started watching it yet, but I saw the poster outside a tape rental store yesterday…"

Messages from October 27, 2009

"HI eveyone!! How is 宮心計? I am still not out yet, I will come out after Moses Chan becomes the King…hehe….because I will be one of his wives (the other one is Yeung Yi of course). I just got my mid term exam back and I got 83%, it’s not bad…hehe………"

Selena responds to fans' thoughts about her new TVB blog layout.

"by the way, I don't like that "head photo" too, actually, I hate it. I hope they can change it for me =("

Personal Note: Just when I was wondering about how Selena was doing on her classes, she goes online and comments on her TVB blog. Love Selena! :) I can't wait for her to come out in "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". She's gonna be awesome! :D

Oh, and about Selena's header picture on her blog.... I, too, don't like it. ;P

*Credits to tvb.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!
    Love Selena,she has the cutest smile=)
    By the way,what is the original language did she wrote in her blog?Is it chinese or English?

    B'cause I knew she can speak English very fluent^^Oh and Selena's head picture?No worries!She is beautiful no matter what!She did awesome in Beyond!

    Support Selena li!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    She typed the messages in English. You can click on the link I have above to go and view it or you can click on the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete