Sunday, October 18, 2009

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - 宮心計! 宮心計!

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena

宮心計! 宮心計!

selena01selena02

"HI everyone!! I am still in Toronto ah!! I just came back to Hong Kong for a few days to shoot a commercial for "wu oi shing", a company that sells winter jackets and outdoor clothing. I will try to post some pictures soon, but I had to come back to Toronto right away because I have a mid-term exam on the 19th! The same day 宮心計 will air on TV! Remember to watch it, even though my character will not appear until the middle of the drama…hehe…I am studying now in Toronto, wish me luck with my exam tomorrow!!! I will rent tapes to watch 宮心計 over here!!!! hehe…take care everyone!! Toronto is soooooo cold!!"

Personal Note: Selena is so awesome!!! I can't wait until she returns! Best of luck to her on her midterm! :D

I wonder if she had done any performances in Toronto yet?

Also, I haven't visited a video store in a long time...do they still have series on VHS? Series on VHS used to have 2 episodes per tape. "The Gentle Crackdown" was the first series to have 3 episodes per tape because DVDs had 3 episodes per disc. :)

*Credits to tvb.com

6 comments:

  1. ahhh..that's cool she's toronto.. i thought someone said she went to some university outside of toronto...o.0

    anyways.. 2-3 episodes per tape?? how are they recording this? ive recorded a lot more episodes on my VHS...o.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Lavendar_Bluez:

    Selena is attending University of Toronto, but at St. George campus.

    2-3 eps/tape is the rental tapes, and not the tapes you would record at home. On a 6 hour VHS, most people would record 8 eps., but I tend to record up to 8 1/2 eps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's cold in Toronto and I had an exam on Oct. 19 as well :(

    I still haven't seen Selena around, must explore campus!

    Will Selena be attending TVB anniversary shows since she's in Toronto?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To turtle88:

    I can't see her going to the anniversary. She will be busy with exams and finals.

    That's too bad because I really want her to win 'Most Improved Actress'. Hopefully, she'll get lots of positive feedback and with the help of the media, maybe TVB will give her an award even though she's not there. They did this to Sammy Leung when he won 'Best Host' in 2006. *Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire how you're so good at acting, so smart (I couldn't get into rotman commerce :( ), and how pretty you are too. I wish I coulda got into rotman now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous:

    You can support Selena by going to her TVB blog: http://blog.tvb.com/selenali/

    Selena's Weibo: http://t.sina.com.cn/1731864915

    The Official Selena Li Sze Wan website: http://selena-li.com/

    Selena's baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C0%EE%CA%AB%D4%CF&frs=yqtb

    ReplyDelete