Updates on Twitter!

- "My Unfair Lady" Special & Special Ending
- "Heart and Greed" Sub Song (English Version) Preview
- Bowie Lam and Flora Chan Reunite
- Supports Yau Nai Hoi Receiving an Award, Louis Koo: Want to Collaborate with Jessica Hsuan Again
- Jessica Hsuan Hopes to Reunite with Louis Koo
- "My Unfair Lady" Week 3: Mon. to Fri. averaged 25.1 points, peaked at 28.1 points; Sun. averaged 21 points, peaked at 22.3 points.
- 《飛虎極戰》 "Flying Tiger" Blessing Ceremony
- "Phoenix Rising" Promotional Clips 1-6
- "My Unfair Lady" Season 2 Opening Theme Video
- 《棟仁的時光》 "Tung Yan's Time" Costume Fitting & Blessing Ceremony

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Born Rich" Theme Song (HQ Version)

born

video

"On the Verge of Eternity" - Gallen Lo

差一剎的地老天荒 《富貴門》 主題曲 - 羅嘉良

追追 趕趕 推推 撞撞
目空一切 理想燒光
真真 假假 跌過 痛過
愛的花火 賜給我願與望

天黑 天光 天清 天蒼
曾經廝守 暗地嚮往
可惜這夜 煙花已謝 沒法被仰望

*差一剎 我信地老天荒
只差一步 欲望幻化星光
誰和誰存活愛 誰和誰埋沒愛
天堂在哪方

#我怕就怕 失望
其餘一切也不枉
所有代價 統統捨割
心血都流光

抹去害怕 撕掉希罕
忘情才遊到彼岸
我命裡結不出因果
真假如浮雲 天也在看#

Repeat *##

*Credits to crimsonrain

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u9HqBJYCgU I have made this video to sing along with this song.. I know it appears too fast.. but well, it's more for those who know the lyrics already..........

    I really love this song hahas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this song too much!

    Great job for a first attempt, Lizzy! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete