Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"A Watchdog's Tale" Promotional Event

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Linda Chung Does Not Want to Look Like Wu Chun

Linda Chung & Steven Ma at "A Watchdog's Tale" Promotional Event 091222

In "A Watchdog's Tale", Linda Chung wears a wig to play a tomboy. She said, "I thought about cutting my hair short, but I had already set a date for when I would cut my hair, which would be my eighth year in the industry. Right now, it is my fifth year, plus Wu Chun is so popular right now, I don't want people to say that I look like him again!"

Steven Ma & Linda Chung at "A Watchdog's Tale" Promotional Event 091222

Steven brought Linda's new album to have her sign it. He also congratulated her for winning a song award earlier.

Personal Note: They haven't seen each other for a long time, so they were very happy to see each other! :)

Ha ha.... Linda is wearing moccasin boots! ;p She'll look like Wu Chun no matter what! :D

*Credits to 鍾嘉欣吧, mingpao, and tungstar

No comments:

Post a Comment