Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grace Wong @ TVB Blog - Super Major Crimes Bureau "Cops"

Visit Grace Wong's TVB blog for pictures!

grace_picsgrace_msg

Recently, I've been working non-stop on Ying Ging. I'm soo soo happy to be working with such a great crew! It’s my first time being a CID so let me share some of our funny moments with you! =D

It was my first time driving a sports car in a drama haha. But of course, during dangerous stunts, we need a professional to help out! Mine was a man! Do we look similar? haha =) 3 Gor and Wah Gor always takes us out for good food… Thanks to them, it is always nice to eat yummy stuff after a long day of work! =D

One scene I was a undercover nurse… Wai Wai and Wah Gor are both my patients haha.. xP One time in an outdoor shoot, we found a little snake in a bottle!! Look at his eyes! SOO SCARY!!! But all of us were taking photos of it so it turned out pretty funny =)

We also had a halloween party in one scene where we all dressed up as different characters! 3 Gor really looks like Jack Sparrow from Pirate of the Carribeans. I'm Siu Seen Gu Leung.. a ghost from an older drama. But the makeup artist added darker makeup for more Halloween effect! So much fun!! =)

I’m having a blast with the A-Team and we're slowly feeling more and more like a family!! ^______^ Thanks to 3 Gor, Wah Gor, Jessica, Wai Wai, Nancy, Vincent, Gu Lo and all of our CID's, producers, directors and everyone for making this drama so memorable. There's only less than 2 weeks left.. I will miss this family soo much, so will try to enjoy this as much as I can! Can\t wait until it comes out next year!

Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and HAPPPY 2010~!! =D I wish everyone\s dreams will come true next year!!! *Muahz* Stay warm and safe and HAPPY ^_____^

<3 Gracie

Personal Note: Wow, it sure looks as though Grace had a great time filming "Cops". He he.... :D Grace didn't even know Ku Ming Wah's name during the costume fitting. Now she calls him 'Gu Lo' like everybody else. He he.... ;P

Grace also replied on her post as well. ;)

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment