Monday, December 14, 2009

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - My First Time Opening Oysters

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena
selena_pics

My friends cooked dinner for me because I will be leaving to Hong Kong soon. I bought a big box of oysters, 100 in total. This was my first time opening oysters, it was really difficult at first, but after a while it was quite fun. We only had 7 people, so we couldn't finish all the oysters... had about 30 left over. But thanks to my Toronto friends, it was so much fun cooking and eating such a delicious meal!!!!

Personal Note: Yay!!! Selena should be finished her finals and should be returning to HK. :D Too bad she's not going to make the costume fitting of "Here Comes the Princess" though.

*Credits to tvb.com

2 comments:

  1. Yup and she's not back for an award show as guest on 19th too.. the other gueststars are Ron and Roger. Someone will replace her

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lizzy:

    Yeah, my sister just told me that.

    You should get Selena to go on Twitter. He he.... :D

    ReplyDelete