Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Cupid Stupid" AOD Trailer 1

DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT CONSENT FROM fat_peg888 @ tavia.org


Tavia Yeung: "You will encounter the most important person in your life".

Narrator: "Love matters".

Michael Tse: "He came to be your boyfriend. Isn't he perfect?"

Michael Tse: "Aries and Capricorn are not very compatible".

Narrator: "You will believe in horoscopes..."

Tavia Yeung: "You said last night that you would love me forever!"

Steven Ma: "If it's no more, then find another one".

Mandy Cho: "Don't treat everyone as a toy...a game!"

Narrator: "...or in feelings?"

Tavia Yeung: "You are very important in my heart".

Personal Note: The perfect series for Valentine's Day! :) But the ending....

Tavia is so cute in here! ;P

*Credits to fat_peg888 @ tavia.org

13 comments:

  1. Thanks hyn! Tavia really is cute in here, and Steven looks very good too, especially in that casual suit at the beginning. :D
    Looks romantic, and I like the background music for the trailer too. ^ _ ^
    -sigh- The ending might ruin it for me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the trailer...Tavia is sooo cute, love the cast, so cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for uploading. I hope Steven and Tavia can have a happy ending together in this one, even though I know I shouldn't hope too much because of the hints they gave before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I suppose from the comments here the ending is not a good one? And I was anticipating that they would finally end up together.
    I realise that Steven and Tavia has NEVER had a happy ending together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To dvd:

    You're welcome! It does look quite romantic! Just in time for Valentine's Day. "Hopefully", the ending won't be that bad.

    To artbox:

    You're welcome! Agree! Tavia does look super cute in here. :D

    To Anonymous:

    Fingers crossed!

    To Anonymous:

    Steven did mention in interviews that he and Tavia never have happy endings in series together. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. 转帖須注明原出处及作者,违者锁帖处理,编辑后可解锁;将怡居任何资源转载至他网均需得原作者同意并注明怡居网址及作者ID!

    From: 怡居

    ReplyDelete
  7. To 怡居:

    Credits have been given to fat_peg888 from 怡居. Sorry, must have forgotten to state that part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this looks sooooo romantic!!! I can see myself indulging in ice-cream on Valentine's Day watching this series... HAHAHA!!!

    STEVIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To sandalls:

    I don't know why TVB won't air this because it will run through Valentine's Day on AOD. It's not like TVB is airing anything for CNY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 這視頻未得到原貼者同意
    請删掉
    謝謝~

    ReplyDelete
  11. To 怡居:

    Gotcha! But, how do I get the fat_peg888 and 怡居 to 同意?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can PM fat_peg888 in 怡居 and ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To 怡居:

    Thanks for your help. I will ask fat_peg888. :)

    ReplyDelete