Wednesday, January 20, 2010

《讀心神探》 "Mind Reading Detective" Costume Fitting Pictures

CREDIT IF REPOSTED



mind01
mind02mind03mind04mind05mind06mind07

- 20 episodes long.
- Bowie Lam will play the 'mind reading detective'. He is an Inspector of Police who solves cases by observing people's gestures and facial expressions.
- Bowie and Aimee Chan will play brother and sister.
- Bosco Wong will play a Sergeant.
- Bowie will play Bosco's superior.
- Kristal Tin will play a very intuitive cop. She is very family-oriented.
- Bosco and Aimee will play a pair.
- Aimee deals with public relations.
- Aimee falls in love with Bosco because of the way he spins his pen.
- Lai Lok Yi will play a cop. He is not interested in solving cases, as he wants to marry a rich girl.
- Lorretta Chow will play a gossipy cop. She will have a romantic storyline with Lai Lok Yi.
- Susan Tse will play the mother of Bowie and Aimee.

Updates:
Aimee Chan's TVB Blog

aimee

Hi Everybody! =)

I know many of you have some questions about my new character in 讀心神探, and I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to take any photo’s, much apologies! So, I thought I would take some time to tell you guys about my new character instead…

My character works for a PR company and has a very cheerful personality. She’s 24 years old, is very caring to people around her and she’s easy to be friends with. She is also the youngest in the family and the younger sister of Bowie. She has a big family and not everyone gets along but she’s very close to her brother and her parents. The drama will have many stories based on body language and natural instincts. My character is more family oriented, and will have a love relationship.

It’s a very interesting story line and I’m so excited to take part in this piece. It’s going to hopefully be very educational and can teach the audience how to read body languages and how to tell what the other person is feeling or thinking without them actually telling you! Almost like you can read minds!

Stay tuned everyone. I’ll try to update my news as much as I can! In the meantime stay healthy and happy!


Clips:
Bowie Lam's TVB Blog
Bosco Wong's TVB Blog
Lai Lok Yi's TVB Blog
Lorretta Chow's TVB Blog

Cases:
Tsui Wing's TVB Blog
Jason Chan's TVB Blog
Raymond Cho's TVB Blog
Samantha Ko's TVB Blog
Stephen Huynh's Blog

"Mind Reading Detective" Character Names
Character Names

FYI: The official English title of this series is "Every Move You Make".

Related post: 《讀心神探》 "Mind Reading Detective" Costume Fitting

Personal Note: Sounds to me that TVB is filming "Lie to Me". ;) Cannot think of a better male lead than Bowie to film this, but I think Tsui Yue On is not fitted to produce it, as he is not experienced in filming case-solving series.

*Credits to 黃宗澤吧, 30fen, tvb.com, mingpao, the-sun, takungpao, and tungstar

3 comments:

  1. Goodness TVB! They want to copy the American CBS network television series "The Mentalist". They choose Bowie to play the same role as Aussie Simon Baker. However, actor Simon Baker is much more good looking than him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with the post above me but after the news about TVB being accused of copying from ATV for "A Watchdog's Tale".....I would like to use the term "borrowed"...
    TVB "borrowed" the concept from shows like The Mentalist, Lie To Me and Psych.
    Well let's just pretend this is a chinese version of these series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous & Anonymous:

    I think it's going to be a cross between "The Mentalist" and "Lie to Me", as Bowie is not psychic in here.

    It's probably going to be more like a "HK version". American shows like to copy off one another. Just like "Lie to Me" copied "The Mentalist". :)

    ReplyDelete