Friday, January 8, 2010

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - More of My "Can't Buy Me Love" Costume Fitting Pictures

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena

I started filming 公主嫁到 already!! The hair with the gold hair accessories are very heavy! I remember the hair for 宮心計 was very very very heavy too!! But I guess as long as it looks pretty, the headaches I get from the heavy hair is worth it….hehe…

Having been away for several months, I felt really nervous on the first day of filming. I think I need a little time to get used to acting again…hehe….Thank goodness all the actors I will be working with are really experienced, so I know they will be able to bring me into my role for sure!!!!

Also, visit Stephen Chan's TVB blog, as he had interviewed her at the celebration dinner of "Beyond the Realm of Conscience"!



ontv Clip

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Catherine Tsang praised Selena for her performance in "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge". Can't wait to watch it!!! Hopefully, it will be out sometime in March! :D

"去完加拿大返嚟鬼咗!" Selena is so cute! ;P Ha ha....

Stephen asked Selena about her love life, and she responded, "We have always been very, very good friends, but we are now fairly good friends".

*Credits to tvb.com

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if she's talking about Ma Ming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol omg catherine tsang is pretty cute hahaha! i was surprised by her pop up in selena's interview and then when stephen was filming the photo taking part...lol "Ahh,,,ah,,,ah,,,,,,,I like your coat" lol! Tavia imitating her was sooo adorable! Im surprised, i guess catherine really is close to her artistes!

    Also is stephen's jacket actually catherine's? is that why she likes it because i think ive seen her wear a similar jacket to functions before?

    Selena is funny! So close to having her be my "sze jeh!" lol! im guessing stephen really liked her or did he do an interview with all of them?

    ReplyDelete