Monday, January 18, 2010

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - Very Fun to Work with Louis Yuen

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selenaselena01selena02selena03selena04

阮兆祥 is a very fun person to work with! He has a lot of energy no matter if it is 6am in the morning, or 3am at night!! I really enjoy working with him because he has the talent to make people around him laugh. This is my first time working with him and I hope I can pick up some comedy sense from him. Sometimes, I really really need to concentrate because his presence can distract me as he is just too funny, in the drama and in the real world. In this scene, I played his husband and he played my wife! You will have to watch the drama to hear his voice and see his expression, it’s soooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

Personal Note: He he.... I knew Louis was going to be dressed up as a woman, as Selena had previously posted a "Can't Buy Me Love" costume fitting picture of her dressed up as a guy. He he.... :D

The makeup on Selena looks so realistic! Outstanding work on the wrinkles! ;D

*Credits to tvb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment