Monday, January 4, 2010

Steven Ma & Linda Chung on "The Green Room"



Steven and Linda on "The Green Room" talking about their collaborations in "A Watchdog's Tale" and in "Pu Song Ling". They complement each other on their personalities and work attitude and many more!

Steven Ma clarifies the mystery behind buying Tavia Yeung lingerie! :D

Steven: "That Tavia! I was about to go to Canada for work, and I was in the makeup room. I told Tavia, "I'm going to Canada for work". She was like, "Yay! Buy me some souvenirs!" I asked her, "What do you want me to buy?" She then said some boutique store, and I wasn't familiar with it. But Tavia just told me to go in and buy it for her. Myolie Wu was sitting there, and she was like, "Are you really going to go in there?" Then I was like, "What does it sell?" I don't know those brand names! Then Myolie said, "She's tricking you! That place only sells women things!" Tavia was going to trick me into going into the store to buy it. She even texted me to buy some brand name perfume. When I arrived in Canada, I did find that boutique store. There were bras hanging all over the place in that store, and there were many different colours, too. That store had many different products for sale such as skin care products and lingerie. But, there was no way I was going to enter that store! So who helped her buy it? It was Louise Lee's daughter Leslie Yip who went in the store for me. As for the leopard print lingerie, wicked girl is so mischievous, so I chose leopard print lingerie for her. See if she dares to wear it!"

Related post: Tavia Yeung Asked Steven Ma to Buy Lingerie for Her

Personal Note: It didn't seem as though Linda was going to stop showering Steven with praises! If they weren't going to commercial, I bet she was going to continue! ;D

Ha ha.... Steven was finally asked about buying Tavia lingerie! The truth is out! Tavia wanted to trick Steven!!! Steven has great brother-sister relationships with Linda, Tavia, and Fala! :D

5 comments:

  1. OMG haha, Tavia is mischiveous indeed. Lols i like hearing that Tavia, Myolie and Steven were talking together? must be close friends eh?

    Haha i think I might know the name of the store: La Vie en Rose or La Senza Girl. There is like departments stores in Canada that just sells lingerie. I'm not sure if there's another one, I just remember it starts with "L"

    wait so Linda didn't praise Steven? me confused by ur personal note. I was wondering btw, how do people download green room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute together! I love that Steven seems to try and take care of her too. Were there really never rumors about them, even in the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Lavendar_Bluez:

    I was thinking of the same two stores La Vie en Rose and La Senza as well (I live in Canada he he....) :D

    Myolie was also in the make-up room as she and Tavia were already filming "The Flying Fish in Winter" :)

    Sorry, typo. I meant to say that Linda couldn't STOP praising Steven. ;)

    I have no clue on how people dl shows from the net and the version is super HD, too.

    To AC:

    It's true that there weren't any rumours between Steven and Linda even from he very beginning. All I know is that Linda had a crush on two of her partners when she first started filming. They were Steven and Ekin Cheng, but she quickly pulled herself out of character. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like Tavia and Steven are good friends with everybody.

    Out of curiousity, has Myolie ever acted together with Tavia before The Flying Fish in Winter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Anonymous:

    Well, they were both in "Eternal Happiness" and "Golden Faith". But, "Flying Fish" will probably be the first one with scenes together. :)

    ReplyDelete