Thursday, January 21, 2010

"The Flying Fish of Winter" Last Day Filming

TVB8 Clip

cute_chi_lam
(Chi Lam is super cute! :D)

Julian Cheung's hardest part of filming "The Flying Fish of Winter" is being a Japanese sushi chef.

Chi Lam: "There is a lot of preparation work! This scene that we are filming today is the ending scene, and it is the last competition scene. Our script for today's scene is very thick, and it will take three days to finish filming this competition scene. We filmed yesterday, and after today, we will continue to film this scene tomorrow. I think it is very exciting, as we have to make so much sushi, and I had never thought that I would be able to do it, so I think it is very refreshing and good to watch. Professional sushi chefs are always by our sides teaching us how to make the sushi, so I have learned some skills from them. But, of course, there is still a far distance compared to their professional skills".

Chi Lam and Michael Tse are competitors in the series.

Michael: "This is the first time working with Chi Lam in a TV series. In the series, we are brothers, and we are both Japanese sushi chefs. We will have a lot of competition scenes in the series, and we have a lot of brotherhood scenes also revolving around business, so the script is very rich".

In this scene, Tavia Yeung is not a Japanese sushi chef, but she is here to support her boyfriend.

Tavia: "This is my second time working with Michael and Chi Lam. They will play brothers in here, and I will have a romantic storyline with Michael. I have to take revenge on Michael, as I think that he was the one who ran over and killed my father. But, in the end, I find out that it wasn't him. But, he will take revenge on me, and I will take revenge on him. It's a very complicated revenge!"

Tavia's unexpected gain from filming the series?

Tavia: "[Unexpected gain is] filming scenes in Japan...beautiful scenes in Japan, and I went to many different places. Later, we came back to film scenes in Hong Kong. But, we are almost done filming, as we are done filming outdoor scenes, and there are only two days left of filming on set. Filming should wrap up on the 19th. Actually, Japan is a very nice place. I like it very much myself! And it was my first time going to Hokkaido; I've never been there before. It was snowing over there, so it was very romantic. If I can spend time over there with the person I like, then it should be very comfortable".

flying_fish

Visit Ngo Ka Nin's TVB blog for one more picture!

Personal Note: Yes, the info about her complicated life and loving the person who ran over her father is the storyline for this series!!! I'm guessing that 《魚躍在冬季》 is not the official name for this series yet. Why else would Tavia say that the series does not have a title for it during an interview when she revealed this info?

*Credits to 30fen and tvb.com

4 comments:

  1. hey does anyone have dis clip in chinese i dun understand mandarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    Sorry, I haven't come across TVBE or The Scoop yet. That is why is have translated whatever they said into English. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thz but if u do find it can u plz update it plz n thz

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous:

    I wouldn't be surprised if TVBE and The Scoop did not go and visit them on-set, as they do not visit every series that is filming. It is usually TVB8 that visits series on-set the most often.

    ReplyDelete