Friday, February 26, 2010

"An Uninvited Date" Costume Fitting @ TVB8 Clip


Host: "Yesterday, Raymond Lam, Bobby Au Yeung, and Tavia Yeung were at the costume fitting for the new series An Uninvited Date. In the series, Bobby and Tavia will play an older husband and a younger wife. But, they shouldn't have any difficulty in communicating. Just take a look at their interview!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "I am Bobby Au Yeung, and in An Uninvited Date, I play an analyst, and I am also doctor. In the series, it will show the process of medicine making".

Tavia Yeung: "Medicine making".

Bobby Au Yeung: "I will have a relationship with Tavia. She really likes me...."

Tavia Yeung: "I like you?"

Bobby Au Yeung: "I do not have special feelings toward her, but...."

Tavia Yeung: "Let me make this clear, he is the one who likes me, and I don't have any feelings toward him".

Bobby Au Yeung: "The most important thing in this interview is subtitles".

Tavia Yeung: "What?!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "Subtitles!"

Tavia Yeung: "I thought I heard you say, the most important is lonely!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "Tavia's character is a nurse!"

Tavia Yeung: "Nurse?!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "That was in English!"

Tavia Yeung: "Nurse. I am a nurse, and I will be working at his clinic".

Host: "Will there be any intimate scenes?"

Tavia Yeung: "In the series, I will have many scenes with him".

Bobby Au Yeung: "There will be kiss scenes, and hug hug!"

Tavia Yeung: "What?!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "Hug!"

Tavia Yeung: "I was thinking of bun!"

Bobby Au Yeung: "Not BBQ pork bun or Shanghai bun".

Host: "Raymond Lam will play a handsome demon around Bobby Au Yeung. At the costume fitting, he wore red contact lenses. He expressed that the script has many surprises".

Raymond Lam: "Let's talk about my look first".

Leanne Li: "Yes, why do you look so ghostly?"

Raymond Lam: "Why does it look so ghostly? I think it is very special, as I do not have a habit of wearing contacts. So, it went smoothly putting them in. Originally, I had planned to use 30 minutes to put them in. I never thought that they would go in on the first try. My character is a demon who will fuse into Bobby's life. I will not reveal too much information, as it is very complicated, and has many surprises".

Host: "Leanne Li will also take part in this new series. She will play a beautiful assistant to a big boss. It should not be too difficult for her to play".

Leanne Li: "As for myself, I am playing a...."

Raymond Lam: "A beautiful girl!"

Leanne Li: "I am a beautiful assistant, and it's my first time playing an assistant".

Raymond Lam: "It shouldn't be very difficult for you!".

Personal Note: Bobby's Mandarin is hilarious! He said 'lonely' instead of 'subtitles', and he didn't know how to say nurse in Mandarin, so he said it in English. And he pronounced the word 'hug' in Mandarin, but the doubling is only used in Cantonese terms. That is why Tavia was confused, and thought he said 'bun'. Super funny! :D But the person with the funniest Mandarin is still Sunny Chan! Ha ha.... ;P

*Credits to 雪子Yuki

4 comments:

  1. hahaha bobby is so funny! i love his mandarin, me being a cantonese speaker, i actually can understand his mandarin. so funny! i love how tavia is so confused when he talks. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. To dreamxpaili:

    Ha ha.... I know, I couldn't help laughing, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne & Raymond was much more smoother speaking than Bobby & Tavia, LOOL. Bobby is so hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Christine:

    He he.... That is because Raymond is from Fujian, and Leanne is from Shanghai. :)

    ReplyDelete