Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Fly with Me" Trailers 5-6

"Fly with Me" Trailer 5

Middle-aged Women's Public Statement

Ada Choi: "Fly with Me is middle-aged women's public statement plus Hong Kong girls' fantasy! People are always saying middle-aged women this and middle-aged women that! Actually, I say that middle-aged women have many good points. It's just that people have not discovered it yet! However, I believe someone will appreciate. This Mister Right will appear!"

Ada Choi: "'Fly with Me'. Monday @ 9:30pm. A breakthrough entrance!"

"Fly with Me" Trailer 6

Ada Choi shares a few words on filming "Fly with Me".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... I will not be translating these two clips. ;)

I've watched three episodes of "Fly with Me", and I think it's okay. Some people think it's very funny, but, for me, it did not give me the 'wow' factor yet. I will continue to watch it though. :D

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment